Making an appointment is easy. The prostate cancer second opinion consult is essentially a new patient office visit. You will need to bring with you:
- Your path report.
- The record of your PSA values.
- Your medical history and medications.
- A family member-the more ears the better.
- Go on-line and familiarize yourself with the Johns Hopkins Partin Tables.
- Review Decision Process and the Informative Links at Prostate Diaries
When you finish the visit you will have an added perspective to your disease and options for treatment that hopefully will-
Help you make a decision tailor-made to you with the best chance for cure with the least risk to your quality of life.
Website: ngurology.com / Phone: 770-535-0001 ext 113
You can make an appointment 24/7-just leave your number below and we’ll call with the details of your consultation.